Monday, February 10, 2014

My first post...

Oh goodness, do I really want to try to start a blog?  I keep going back and forth and can't decide.  I started writing a book.  Well, I've almost finished writing a book.  Well, actually, Jessica and I have almost finished writing a book.  I have loved writing and getting the stories from my head out onto a page but I don't know if I have anything worthwhile to actually blog about.  And if I do discover something worthwhile to actually blog about, do I really want my thoughts/feelings about it out there for the world to judge/critique/wonder over? I wish I looked like this cool chick and could just not move the "paper" fast enough because of all of the mind blowing thoughts pouring out from my brain onto the page.  Unfortunately, that is very far from the truth.  But, that's ok, right?  This is just to get me started, to get some momentum going.  Well, that's what I'll tell myself for now.  Tell me.  What SHOULD I write about on this blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment