Saturday, March 16, 2019

Back to Life

Well, it's been much too long since I've blogged and although I'd like to say that I'll be better, the reality is that life is just way too busy. When you have teenagers in the house and two jobs plus you're trying to find a literary agent who loves your characters as much as you do, blogging doesn't get high on the priority list. But really, that's okay with me. I wish I had more time to blog, but I prefer being in my made-up worlds a lot more. So, until that changes or until I magically find extra time coming from my beautiful german grandfather clock that doesn't work, but sits in my front room anyway, I'll probably only check in here once in a blue moon... or maybe a pink one, 'cause I like pink best. Here's something funny though. Just in case someone does stop in. 




No comments:

Post a Comment